How do I apply for a transfer?

The transfer request must be submitted to the supplier that is already providing the service, in accordance with the supplier's instructions. By law, the customer requesting the transfer must prove, including by means of self-certification, that they have "a deed attesting to ownership or legal possession of the real estate unit".
Temporarily and throughout the operating period of SIMILE Protection as per Italian Resolution 369/2016/R/eel, in relation to a withdrawal point served in the extended protection service, an end customer entitled to the extended protection service may request to switch directly to a supplier in the free market that is admitted to SIMILE Protection.