- The first and last name or the company name of the supply customer and their tax code or VAT number;
- The telephone number and, if applicable, the email address of the supply customer.
- The PDR (electricity meter number) is a code that identifies your meter. The PDR consists of 14 numbers and can be found:
- in an old gas bill;
- on a coupon attached to the meter connection;
- directly on the display of an electronic meter, by clicking the button.
- If you cannot find the PDR, you should ask your local distributor or write to email@example.com, providing the meter serial number, location of the connection point, postal code, etc.
N.B. The meter opening reading is communicated directly by the distributor when the case is closed.